WELCOME! First Presbyterian Church is a diverse and creative community of faith. We exist to worship God with open minds and passionate spirits, and we invite you to join us on a spiritual path that values questions and seeks to put our Christian faith into action in our Tiffin community. We trust one another to study the scriptures, grow in faith, and follow Jesus’ example the best we are able.
- Sometimes this means we are gathered in worship.
- Sometimes this means we are advocating on someone’s behalf in our community.
- Sometimes this means we are praying for ways to live out God’s presence to others in this world.
Church members and friends asking,
“How can I help?”
Here are some great ways to join in the work of the church here and in our community:
- GROW Seneca is sponsoring “Snug a Tree” to provide scarves for those who are cold this winter. If you have unused scarves at home or are a knitter, take your scarves to the United Way office where they will put tags on them and wrap them around trees in the area for people to take when they are cold.
- Do you know of other opportunities? Spread the Word!
Take a minute to look around our site, and please join us Sunday mornings for worship, where we celebrate God’s presence in our communal life!
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Adult Sunday School: 9:00am using The Wired Word
Worship Service: Sunday at 10:30am – Childcare is available, though not required (ALL children are welcome in worship!), with paid staff who have been thoroughly trained and have a background check.
Children’s Sunday School: Children up through grade 2 will have a formal Sunday School class following “A Time to Worship with Children” in our worship service. With parents’ permission they leave for the nursery area where they learn about Jesus together. Children in grades 3-5 will be learning about worshiping God by participating in worship. They earn “coins” for worship participation that they will be able to “spend” around Christmas. Ways they participate include: Acolyte, Leading the praise song with Pastor Katie, helping as an Usher, and listening on their own level with a worksheet during the sermon. We LOVE including children in worship with us!
THIS WEEK’S ANNOUNCEMENTS: July 24 – 30
PHOTOS OF OUR CHURCH